A l’occasion de l’Expo 2020, l’Institut Français des Emirats Arabes Unis soutiendra l’exposition Life Underground.
Expo 2020 : Cooking Show & talk with Institut Paul Bocuse
February 21 - France Pavilion
The Institute Paul Bocuse Research Center and the United Arab Emirates University (Department of Nutrition and Health, Division of Health Sciences, College of Medicine and Health Sciences) launch a Research collaboration in the areas of mutual interest, including, but not limited to, eating habits/behaviors, their determinants, their evolution throughout the lifecycle, and their impact on health status, preparation of traditional recipe and sustainable food consumption.
The first project is dedicated to the contribution of gastronomy and nutrition to shape recipes for healthy & sustainable diets in children.
A scientific event held at the French pavilion on February 21st will launch this new cooperation and prospective partners will be invited to meet the team and discuss their potential contribution.
Overview of the day :
- 10 am to 12 pm : youth dialogue with University students
- 12 pm to 2 pm : Cooking show with the French chef Julien Ferretti
- 3 pm to 5 pm Scientific talk about nutrition
- 5 pm to 7 pm Cooking show with the French chef Julien Ferretti
- Scientists :
- Dr Platat and S. Alhebshi – UAEU
- Dr Giboreau – Institut Paul Bocuse
- Chefs :
- Julien Ferretti Institut Paul Bocuse